Family Worship Center Church is opening its doors on June 14th, and it's going to be a CELEBRATION! We look forward to welcoming you back. Your well-being is of top concern, so we are carefully following the Woodbury County recommended gathering guidelines.
We can't wait to see you!
IN THE BUILDING
Sunday 10:10 AM
Adults, Kidszone, Kidszone Jr.,
Toddler Zone, & Baby Zone
Wednesday, June 17th 7 PM
SUNDAY MORNING EXPERIENCE WILL CONTINUE TO BE LIVE STREAMED ONLINE.
If you have any flu-like symptoms, please continue to join us online.
Vulnerable individuals are encouraged to use wisdom in choosing whether to worship in person or online.
It won't be long before you can join us in the building, until then, stay safe and follow the guidelines.
The following guidelines have been put in place to keep you and your family safe. Please be aware of all guidelines outlined below before attending weekly services. There will be plenty of people along the way to help you maneuver these temporary adjustments. Your safety is our priority, we can stay safe and worship together!
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Our restrooms will be sanitized before, during, and after the services.
- All high-volume areas will be throughly sanitized before and after services.
- Seating in all ministry areas will be according to CDC and government recommendations.
- While we are an affectionate church, we encourage you to ask if someone is comfortable receiving a hug/handshake before doing so.
- All Kidszone Classrooms will be sanitized before the start of each service.
- We realize children can't adhere to social distancing, so; we will provide hand sanitizer upon entry.
- While masks will not be required, you are free to wear one if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- Our Greet Team will welcome you in an appropriate non-contact way.
- If we reach capacity in the auditorium, not to worry, we have an overflow room ready and prepared for you.
- Our incredible Kidszone Check-In Team will have their temperatures taken and will be waiting in the children's hallway to check-in your kids!
- Check-In Stations will be sanitized after every use.
- Our fun-loving FWC Kidszone Team members will have their temperature taken and will be ready to take your kids for a safe and fun time in our Kidszone Classrooms.
1. Will I be required to wear a mask or gloves when I come to church?
Masks and gloves will not be required, but you are free to wear them if that's what makes you feel most comfortable.
2. Do I have to bring my children to Kidszone?
We are opening all of our Kidszone Classrooms to host and minister to your children. If you do not feel comfortable leaving them in Kidszone, you are welcome to bring them into the main auditorium with you to sit in service.
3. How will we be seated in the sanctuary?
Seating in all ministry areas will be according to the CDC and government recommendations. We encourage you to sit with your family.
4. Will there be additional cleaning at the church between each service?
We have always valued a clean facility, but we are taking extra precautions during this season. All high traffic areas will be cleaned and sanitized in between services and during the week. Also, we are providing hand sanitizer stations throughout the building.
5. Should I attend if I am or live with someone in the high risk category?
We encourage the vulnerable population to use wisdom in deciding whether to attend in person services or continue to enjoy our online experience.